We’re always looking to hear from talented, enthusiastic and self motivated individuals to join our team.
Our current vacancies are listed below and if you think you have the right skills and attitude to work in our busy clinic, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV with a covering letter explaining your experience, a little about yourself and why you would be perfect for the job to email@example.com.
Senior Beauty Therapist Full Time.
Beauty Therapist Full Time.
£16,000 – £19,000 a year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate, self motivated, positive and enthusiastic Beauty Therapist. We are an Aesthetic and Beauty Clinic that specialises in advanced technology and up to date treatments in the field of aesthetics as well as beauty. We are situated in the heart of Ponteland and are looking to recruit a Senior Therapist and Beauty Therapist to join our busy clinic.
This role would suit someone who is an existing Beauty or Senior Therapist or a Beauty Therapist looking to work in a busy clinic with a fantastic reputation for high standards.
As a Beauty Therapist you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in all areas of operation and carry out treatments to high standards. You must be immaculately presented with excellent communication skills and record keeping.
In addition to this the Senior Therapist will be responsible for leading and motivating, carry out monthly stocktaking, manage product cost of sales and place orders, train all therapists in our treatment protocols according to our expectations, ensure aftercare advice is given at the end of every treatment, linked with client concerns and offer to prepare products at reception for purchase. You will encourage clients to return to the clinic by recommending ongoing treatment programmes and cross-selling.
- Maintain full knowledge of all treatments carried out in the clinic, services and products.
- Keep confidentiality of the company and clientele information at all times.
- Undertake full assessment of clients’ requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered.
- Carry out treatments to the highest professional standard in line with brand standards of Behind the Scenes.
- Lead the therapy team to ensure all therapists work to the same high standard.
- Assist with training and developing junior therapists.
- Take responsibility for retail and treatment stock control and orders.
- Check bookings and arrange shift cover in line with the needs of the business.
- Encourage repeat business to the clinic.
- Ensure all rooms are kept tidy, stocked and comfortable for clients at all times during use and between treatments.
- Undertake reception duties and be available to cover other roles within the clinic as and when required.
- Achieve product sales target set by the Clinic Manager.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and tidiness are maintained throughout all clinic areas.
- You must hold a recognised Beauty therapy qualification NVQ Level 4 and above
- Good retail sales experience.
- Dermalogica experience is beneficial.
- Preferred therapist to be trained in Lycon Hot Wax system and intimate waxing.
- Preferred therapist to be trained in chemical peels, microdermabrasion, massage and eyelash extensions.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
Collective responsibilities of all staff:
- Duty of care to ensure the health and safety of themselves and other colleagues.
- Flexibility in undertaking other duties as delegated by the Clinic Manager.
- Take ownership and deal with client queries and complaints as and when they arose referring to a Manager when required.
- Attend staff meetings, training session and promotional events which may require working outside of normal hours.
- Qualified to Level 3 or above in Beauty Therapy, Level 4 and above for Senior Therapist
- Helpful attitude to customers and fellow staff, ideally with experience in a customer focused environment.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and remain calm whilst working under pressure.
- Professional in appearance and behaviour
- Good timekeeping and reliability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience as a senior therapist.
- Previous experience working in a beauty salon or medi-spa.
- Previous experience as a key holder responsible for daily operations on site.
- Experience of cash handling / reception work.
- Own transport is preferable but Ponteland has an excellent bus route from city centre.
- Being part of a team
- Potential annual earnings £16-19,000, depending on experience and commissions.
- Product commissions.
- Uniform provided.
- Product discounts.
- Excellent development opportunities.
- Optional Contributory Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Friends and family discount.
Hours of Work:
Shift work on a rota basis to provide cover from:
10-7pm, 5 days a week.
Full time salary: £16,000 – £19,000 dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full and Part-Time available.
Qualifications: Senior Beauty Therapist NVQ Level 4 or 5
Beauty Therapist NVQ Level 3
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter explaining your experience, a little about yourself and why you would be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.